Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grateful

Some days, the only thing that saves me from a sudden fit of insanity and depression is to find something, anything to be grateful for.

Here's my "Gratitude" list for today;

1. For my dog who follows me around all day.
2. A child at school who says "You're my favorite teacher!"
3. Helping a kid hit a ball on a t-ball post and make a homerun.
4. For good friends who insist on paying for dinner.
5. For a quiet house
6. For friends and family who call you (or send you a nice message on facebook) and ask how you're doing and tell you they're "Praying for you."
7. To feel the comfort and peace and feeling "that everything will be okay"-(probably because friends and family are praying for you.)
8. For a husband who I married for love, not money
9. For my children -who I love and adore
10. For springtime and the fact that my hayfever has not been really horrible this year
11. That I don't have to make dinner tonight because I have a Lasagna in the freezer.
12. For finding one hidden piece of chocolate that hasn't been eaten yet.

I'm feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment