Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Favorite Movies

I'm not sure why I feel the need to write this down but here it is, my list of favorite movies;

#1. Sense and Sensibility

#2. Pride and Prejudice (A&E Version)

#3. It's a Wonderful Life

#4. Meet me in St. Louis

#5. Fiddler on the Roof

#6. The Sound of Music

#7. Napoleon Dynamite

#8. High Noon

#9. Far from the Madding crowd

#10. Brooklyn

#11. The Best years of our Life

#12. The Way Way Back

#13. Mcfarland USA

#14. The Greatest Showman

#15. The Philadelphia Story

#16. Rebecca

#17.Groundhog day

#18. The Other side of Heaven

#19. The Family Stone

#20. New York Doll

#21. Little Women (Susan Sarrandon as Marmie)

#22. The Ten Commandments

#23. The Emperor's New Groove

#24. Gidget

#25. Grease

#26. Gone with the Wind 

#27. Beauty and the Beast (animated)

#28. Toy Story

#29. Emma and Clueless cuz well really they are the same story.


There are quite a few of these that I watch pretty often, once a year or close anyway. I watch It's a Wonderful Life and The Family Stone every Christmas for example, Meet me in St. Louis every Fall around Halloween, and  The Ten Commandments at Easter.  I love to watch Little Women or Sense and Sensibility if I am sick-bad enough to stay in bed.  The Way Way Back, Grease or Gidget in the summer.
I can watch Pride and Prejudice any season or anytime, especially if I have to deep-clean my room or fold a lot of laundry.

New York Doll always touches me and I watch it when I need to heal from some emotional hurt to remind me what is what.

I don't watch Gone with the Wind very often but I have to put it on my list.  I love the first part and can hardly stand to finish the second part but I always do out of a sense of duty.



No comments:

Post a Comment